El Voyageur

"Voyager, c'est naître et mourir à chaque instant" Victor Hugo

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Viva Italia



Have you seen the game today. Italia defeat Czech republic 2-0. The first goal have been scored by Materazzi on a header and the other one was scored by Inzaghi on a breakaway. I've listen to the game with two italians and they really showed me how to support a team. They were cheering anytime an italian player touched the ball and you should have seen then after a goal. Anyway, right now, I still think that Argentine can go all the way. But I would'nt put Bresil, Italie and Spain, especially Spain out of contention. They've played really well, and the victory against Tunesia when they came from behind, was a hell of a game! The first round was amazing and I'm lookink forward to the second round. Today was a previous of what Bresil can do, Robinho juggles like Ronaldinho and Junhino scored a goal, GO LYON. I'm predicting a final between Argentine and Italie. The Italians are gone a lift the world cup after a win of 1-0, goal by Del Piero at the 76'. GO ITALIA


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home